Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
jooni

Development Diary #4

19 minutes ago, Reaper559 said:

Hey, can anyone tell me if the Devs had announced the alpha launch because I heard it was Q1 2018 in February by just want to make sure its true so I don't get my hope up? 

Q1 is the 1st quarter of the year, so the timeframe is sometime in the first 3 months. This is for the closed alpha for backers, early access has yet to be determined.

9 minutes ago, claytonhenry92 said:

Q1 is the 1st quarter of the year, so the timeframe is sometime in the first 3 months. This is for the closed alpha for backers, early access has yet to be determined.

Thanks bud sucks though didn't know about the Kickstarter until the end of August. Hope the devs address us non-backpacker.  

I am so freaking excited for this game! I do have a question though? I see that the game is based solely out of Calgary, I'm just wondering if there are plans for future expansion packs that could add the ability to play in other towns and cities across the province. As an Albertan I think this would be a really cool later addition to the game to have different experiences across the Province in rural and urban areas and have each area contain a different algorithm to be able to survive. Just my two cents....LOVING everything so far!

I just want the DEVS to know that this game got me back into PC. I switch to console because PC games were letting me down. I actually went out and built a new rig specifically driven by this game. Keep up the good work it looks amazing and I finally feel like someone is doing this genre justice! I am a backer and cant wait!!! To everyone else... see you in the apocalypses! 

1. Love the gas trailer, going to make refueling gas generators really great.
2. The building details, also really nice. 
3. The Lee-Enfield is a total YES. Love me some regional accuracy with firearms being placed. Maybe the L1A1 Self Loading Rifle would be a great addition too. (A favorite for Australians and Canadians.) Or at least, the Canadian version being the C1A1.

Can't wait for this game to come out! I also will set up a gaming PC once again (since years) especially for this game.

Sucks that I was too late to back the game, so I can't play the closed alpha. Will wait patiently for the open beta.

:$