Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
jooni

Development Diary #5

OK, so I've backed this for 4 keys, one of those keyholders has just asked me (In all seriousness) "Do the licence plates stay the same after the vehicle has spawned or will there be license plate nomes switching out our plates at random?"

Loving what you have done so far, please, no nomes though, I wouldn't hear the end of it.

My two-cents incoming.

Very fucking impressed by the addition of the C7. It's great now that we have some form of modular rifle like the AR-15 essentially where we'll be able to switch out foregrips, stocks, sights and so-on. Now all I dream of is the addition of the Canadian Standard Optic, the C79 ELCAN and a military uniform and I can pretend to be a Canadian Soldier.

My only question is, what is this trailer used for?

dPuoHLZ.png

On 02/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, jooni said:

This updated section on the website will also be used to sell pre-orders in the near future. If you've missed your chance during the Kickstarter campaign, don't worry. We've got your back.

This made my day! :D I want you to have my money!! 

Hey @jooni, great work on this diary, I, however, have one question about the pre-order.  To my great dismay, I discovered this game long after the opportunities to back this game had closed.   This game is honestly something I have been hoping for for a long time.  I was wondering if there is a projected date on which the pre-orders will become available or even an idea such as the next few weeks or so. 

Thanks so much.  

-Rantere

3 hours ago, jooni said:

I've ironically never played a Diablo game.

The first one came out in the mid 90's.  Doom/Heretic/Hexen never bothered me as a kid but Diablo was the first game I ever quit out of fear, lol.  As you can see here, some items are 1x1, others are 2x2, weapons and armor are usually 3x2 or 1x2.  It forces you to be smart about how you arrange items in your bag.

p1-2.jpg