Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Yad

Development Diary #6

Oh my God, this is awesome. I need more!!

Just now I'm starting to realize how important the seasons in this game are gonna be. Will zombies freeze during winter as well?

Edited by Xtrakicking

30 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

Just now I'm starting to realize how important the seasons in this game are gonna be. Will zombies freeze during winter as well?

It's being discussed. Likely we'll see a finalized decision after play testing to see how freezing zombies and so on effect gameplay. 

Man, I just founded out about this game. I've watched several videos from back when it was a mod and watched the current trailer. Y'all have down some really good work on this game. I hope y'all make the perfect zombie game. So far it's looking pretty awesome

On 12/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, Xtrakicking said:

I'm not sure if freezing fully would be a thing but maybe they would be significantly slower?

49 minutes ago, Courier 6 said:

does anyone know when the next Dev Diary comes out?

It could come out two minutes from now and it still wouldn't be soon enough :P 

But fr tho, if they're not still on their break, I'd expect one within the next 7 days.

What am I looking at? I thought we were talking about a video game not pictures that someone took outside, please show me some pictures of the game and not pictures y’all took outside.................

? oh wait are you kidding me, these are pictures of the game ?.......................................................

WOW!!!!! These are insane! 

? Y’all are doing such a great job, keep it up. I can’t WAIT until the release!! I wish I’d known of Dead Matter during the kickstarter, I would have donated some money!!

2 hours ago, iironic_death said:

I just wanna play the game so bad! looks amazing!

Well I would say it sounds amazing, I've seen amazing looking games turn out to be poop.

Hopefully with the influx of zombies people will actually think twice about shooting other players.