Welcome to The Dead Matter Community!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NOTICE

Read this first BEFORE  you register!

jooni

Development Diary #8

37 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2018 at 7:15 PM, Shirk said:

Im not against doing any sort of commentary, its just that sometimes I work for 5+ hours and theres no way I could talk for that long. I suppose I could say something at the start of the stream. 

Where do you stream? I would love to catch one!

I really like the look of the game and how such good graphics are being showed, will there be NPCs around to trade with or enemy's that attack you, [just suggestions to make it more realistic] but from the looks, it seems great

15 hours ago, causticlemur8 said:

I really like the look of the game and how such good graphics are being showed, will there be NPCs around to trade with or enemy's that attack you, [just suggestions to make it more realistic] but from the looks, it seems great

AI and AI Factions that will be hostile and friendly have been confirmed since the end of the Kickstarter campaign.