Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
jooni

Development Update #9

I've been checking back time after time to read these Development Updates and they provide great detail of the work that is going into this game.

Can't wait to play it! :D

I am impressed you want to bring in more building variety, I look forward to possibly tracks in caves/mines, and buildings that can function toward being useful to players orientating toward certain trades (I suspect this might include clinics and hospitals to Healers?).

The tracks still could use some work, But I take the image with a pinch of salt as it seems more aimed at how tracks behave more then a realistic layout that wont make trains clip.

I am honestly getting good vibes every time you release these, I simply hope you don't start doing too much leading to a game that never leaves alpha/beta.

-I like the style for that industrial power plant and its computer console it has.

- The train yard tracks are looking great and well detailed.

- That Ford F-150  Pickup looking nice and suitable for the  rural areas in Alberta and its great to see some older model cars as well as some newer model cars in the future. :)

- That Diner is something  that looks awesome.

Thank you dev team for the hard work! This is going to truly be amazing!