Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
jooni

Development Update #11

The passage "Lorem ipsum ..." is taken from text that reads, "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit ...," which translates as, "There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..." 

I certainly like what I see, Warehouses and storage, camper vans, auto-loading rifles (I think I keep to a bolt action I just have a bias to older guns) with its many upgrade options, nice variety on signs and nice materials/texture for them, and the new materials/texture presented, good to see you did not forget about leg placements too.

I certainly look forward to the mouths ahead.

31 minutes ago, Laughingdogs said:

Is there an eta for this game or some sort of time range yet for its release?

Sometime in Q4. Checkout the FAQ in Questions and Answers, it may answer some other questions you have.

You guys no idea how psyched I get every time there's a new development update, and how hyped I am by the end of reading it. Keep up the amazing work! I've seen enough Storage Wars to know that I should be pretty psyched about what crazy loot we might find in those storage units.

Would be a nasty surprise if there was a rare chance of one having a dirty mattress on the floor and a zombie inside it.

I'm assuming most of them will be locked - are there going to lock cutters?