Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Floofie

Greetings, fellow survivors!

Hello all! My name is Michael, but most people call me Floofie, or Floof. It's a weird nickname, I know. I got it in high school when there were too many Michaels in my friend group. Thus, I landed with that and have been pretty content with it ever since.

I love gaming, and have been since I picked up a Nintendo 64 controller and played Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. I am a very small content creator/streamer and love to do it as a hobby. I'm more of a variety guy now, but I love to get my hands dirty with some shooters and survival games.

I hope to fit in well with the community and be a part of what looks to be a phenomenal survivor game. Thank you for stopping by! I hope to hear form you all soon :D

Welcome! Feel free to join the Dead Matter Discord server, as well. It's alot more active and casual than here, though you can find some great stuff on the forums.