Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Floofie

Outlaws to the end.

Never got the first myself because it was a console exclusive, I really hope RDR2 gets a PC release. Both look amazing.

I have seen alot of footage of both and RDR2 looks like one of the most immersive games out there.

If you ever get the chance to play the first one, I highly recommend you do. One of the best, most immersive single-player experiences of its time. Not only that, the multiplayer was just insane.

The world of RDR2 is inherently immersive as the first one, I'd say even better. There is so much to do, so much to see and the world around you draws you in. I'm addicted to this game, I can't drop it for anything else at the moment lol.

I waited for GTAV, I'll wait for RDR2. If it never comes to pc, maybe I'll play it in many years when I get my hands on an outdated, super cheap ps4. Then I'll play it and a bunch of other great exclusives. 

7 minutes ago, Regicidalnut said:

I waited for GTAV, I'll wait for RDR2. If it never comes to pc, maybe I'll play it in many years when I get my hands on an outdated, super cheap ps4. Then I'll play it and a bunch of other great exclusives. 

There was a leak on the Mobile App, that says "PC version" in the code, It's either going to be a Desktop version of the RDR2 companion app, or It's a PC version of RDR2. And I'm pretty sure it's the Latter. As they did the same for GTA 5, It's just a way to make more money

I had a PS4 for awhile but I left it after I saw the modding limitations on PlayStation Bethesda games and moved to PC. I wiped off the dust just for RDR2 and it was well worth it.