Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Regicidalnut

Community Update #9 - Wall Writing Contest Winners and More

V3U8mow.png?1&key=e4c97f4d1a95bb1fa11a50

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the 9th Community Update! I'm happy to say we've chosen our 5 winners for the Wall writing Contest and these five members will be able to see their work on various walls around the Dead Matter map on top of getting their prizes. Unlike previous competitions, there is no ranking system. The team simply voted on their 5 favorite entries through multiple rounds of teeth gnashing, occasional violence, and voting. Lots of voting. Many zombies were injured in the making of this contest. 

Before I get to those winners

Dead Matter Wiki Page

I am pleased to announce that @HavocHank and @Onyx (of Masterlist fame) have started the Gamepedia wiki page for Dead Matter.

Official Dead Matter Wiki Page 

They are working hard with the rest of the team to pull 100% confirmed information on Dead Matter into an easy to read and use format. It's small now, but will grow exponentially as the game expands through development!

Wall Writing Contest Winners

For the the sake of loading, I've put the longer entries behind imgur album links for easier viewing. The winners will receive:

• Prepper Pack
    - Includes the crafting blueprint for the legendary Armoured Hazmat Suit, as well as a picture of your pet in-game. Also includes 2 Closed Alpha keys and 1 Steam Early Access key.
  • Left 4 Dead Bundle
    - Includes Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, amazing games even still today!

Winners will be contacted to collect their information privately and rewards will be issued to their QIS accounts at a later date.

Here are the winners in no particular order:

@Gunterman5

XXdR0Pj.jpg&key=4a322dc90a2ce0318e03d3d1

@Ricardo

20181110_152523.jpg

@STRADIVARIUS >>ALBUM LINK<<

@LooseCypher >>ALBUM LINK<<

@sekktor2 

image0 (1).jpg

We have more plans for contest on the way that will follow a similar structure as the wall writing competition, so be sure to stick around. If you haven't already, join us over on the Official Community Discord to take part in the live conversation.

Bless,

Regi

In addition to the information of the official wiki, it will be in several different languages to provide maximum comfort for users from different countries (as the masterlist at the moment)

And congrats to winners!

Edited by Templar

I really thought the "I fought the law and the law lost" with the piggy with check marks was the best submission. It almost gave me chills when I read it, the idea of a cop killer survivor out there

Edited by kylel999

10 minutes ago, kylel999 said:

I really thought the "I fought the law and the law lost" with the piggy with check marks was the best submission. It almost gave me chills when I read it, the idea of a cop killer survivor out there

That was done by our one and only @Deputy, and I quite liked it myself! Deputy had already won a reward in the last contest, so unfortunately wasn't eligible to win in this one. He already knew that though and just submitted it for fun.