Welcome to The Dead Matter Community!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NOTICE

Read this first BEFORE  you register!

Sign in to follow this  
Tibipad

Poll for players

Poll for players  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What type of game mode are you guys going to play ?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a poll for the Dead Matter Community to see which game mode  will be solicited by the majority of us in preference.See you guys !

Edited by Tibipad

All the above.
I always love playing single Player. (can chill and play lazily) 

CO-OP for playing with the other half.

Multiplayer to chill with the community and get KOS'ed whiles raging. 

After putting almost 300 hours into battlefield 5... I can safely say that I'm completely tired of PVP multiplayer games. Especially those which are filled with netcode and hacker problems. 

I want to play this game with my friends, cooperatively, each working against the zombies and enemies in the game to secure our survival. I want that to be challenging and fun. What I do NOT want, is a game filled with PVP which pisses me off every time I launch it, due to cheaters, exploiters, hackers, griefers, and idiots. 

PvE is my preferred game mode since single player will be difficult with the classes being synergetic, making it hard to one man army and pvp has that one new guy that has no life and griefs the hell out of everything.