Welcome to The Dead Matter Community!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NOTICE

Read this first BEFORE  you register!

erny111

Unterstützung

Question

10 answers to this question

If you support the game by purchasing one of the key packs then yes, you will get access to the closed alpha. The closed alpha hasn't started yet, we will get more information on that in a future announcement.

Because the game has often disappeared from the scene. Not that I support and then it takes another year to Alpha. I would also like to see what develops and how it goes on.

So you have nothing tangible.

They release development vlogs on YouTube about once a month (except for last month because of the holidays) as well as occasional community blog updates in between. You can find these on http://playdeadmatter.com. Sneak peeks are also shared occasionally on Twitter and Facebook, and backers on Discord get sneak peeks almost daily.

Yes I know I follow it yes.

But nothing you can try it yourself and give feedback. Therefore, the question when the alpha is expected to appear. Do you not know anything about that?

No exact details right now. By the end of next month there will be an announcement directed towards the state of the game and the release. I know it's disappointing not being able to play yet, but the release state of games is very crucial and the developers want to make sure Dead Matter has the best release it can have.

It's confirmed to most likely be sometime after February. This doesn't mean we'll see it March though- It just means most likely not February.

Devs keep saying it will be released in a rich state- Lots of features, content, and polish when you compare it with other early access games. It takes time to get a game polished so they'll release it when they feel it's ready, i.e. when everything in the current roadmap on the main website is finished, the map is complete, and they've exterminated most of the bugs they feel would affect the game.

Keep an eye out for announcements on here and the Discord in a few months. We are expecting a launch either late Q1 or early Q2 this year.

17 minutes ago, David said:

It takes time to get a game polished so they'll release it when they feel it's ready, i.e. when everything in the current roadmap on the main website is finished, the map is complete, and they've exterminated most of the bugs they feel would affect the game.

The game map and everything on the website's roadmap won't be complete before release. It is still going to be an early access game, they just want it to be more polished and provide a good gameplay experience on release.

6 hours ago, HavocHank said:

The game map and everything on the website's roadmap won't be complete before release. It is still going to be an early access game, they just want it to be more polished and provide a good gameplay experience on release.

Oh, okay. This is good to know. Thank you.

I supported them with access to Alpha Beta and Steam key I get something like a confirmation from their side because that is already a few days ago and I got nothing.

1 hour ago, erny111 said:

I supported them with access to Alpha Beta and Steam key I get something like a confirmation from their side because that is already a few days ago and I got nothing.

If you backed the game on Indiegogo then you would've gotten an email from Indiegogo, or if you used PayPal then you would've gotten an email from PayPal. If you paid with a credit card on the QI website then you don't get an email confirmation, but you should see the transaction on your bank account and you should see the purchase on the Orders page of the QI website.