Welcome to The Dead Matter Community!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

NOTICE

Read this first BEFORE  you register!

  • 0
Westclox

Purchasing Backer Package

Question

I was trying to purchase one of the Backer packages and it wouldn't get past the page where you enter your payment information. Is there something wrong with this option of purchasing a package? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0
3 minutes ago, Westclox said:

I was trying to purchase one of the Backer packages and it wouldn't get past the page where you enter your payment information. Is there something wrong with this option of purchasing a package? 

Is this on the qisoftware website or on indiegogo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 minutes ago, Westclox said:

Gisoftware website 😎

Try using a different browser or device. If that doesn't work then you can use the PayPal option and use your credit card as a guest purchase that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, HavocHank said:

Try using a different browser or device. If that doesn't work then you can use the PayPal option and use your credit card as a guest purchase that way. 

I will try doing that. I was trying the purchase on mobile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
49 minutes ago, HavocHank said:

Right on, just let me know how it turns out. 

I tried on my laptop on both windows edge and Google chrome. The credit card option does not process and the PayPal option gives an error on both browsers. 

 

I'm looking to purchase the "It gets up and kills" package 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/20/2019 at 9:09 PM, HavocHank said:

Right on, just let me know how it turns out. 

I was able to purchase a jersey bundle 😎

 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:09 PM, HavocHank said:

Right on, just let me know how it turns out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now