Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Moistmeister

more unique melee weapons

Posted (edited)

a ball and chain, zweihander, stuff like that. maybe you can add a katana and nunchucks. i think it would be really cool if you could have a bunch of these cool weapons. maybe you could reference games(like dark souls) with these weapons.

Edited by Moistmeister

I would be neat, but what are the chances of someone owning a zweihander, katana, or ball in chain. it just doesn't seem realistic in my opinion, although I have  seen stalls upon stalls selling knives and hatchets and tomahawks at my local farmers market, so maybe its not that big of a stretch.

7 hours ago, tachanka_as_ever said:

I would be neat, but what are the chances of someone owning a zweihander, katana, or ball in chain. it just doesn't seem realistic in my opinion, although I have  seen stalls upon stalls selling knives and hatchets and tomahawks at my local farmers market, so maybe its not that big of a stretch.

They could be movie props. 

1 hour ago, TRAUMA5 said:

They could be movie props. 

but how sharp or realistic would you bother making a fake katana? if they were props they would probably all be plastic and bad at zombie head smashing or slicing

Just now, tachanka_as_ever said:

but how sharp or realistic would you bother making a fake katana? if they were props they would probably all be plastic and bad at zombie head smashing or slicing

You never know man. It's something people do.

There are a respectable amount of physical shops and online businesses that sell swords and other dedicated melee weapons in Canada, so there must be a reasonable demand for them.

However I think if you searched most Canadian homes you'd find a lot more combat suitable firearms than you would high quality melee weapons.