Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
martin

purchasing dead matter

hi there im after a bit of advise has any one that has brought the game though qi had any email confirmation about the purchase as I about to buy it and my friend got it a few days ago and hasn't had any contact about

thanks for the help guys

Hi all, I had the same question;  I purchased one of the QI packages, but I've not received any email confirmations regarding the purchase.  Has anyone else or do they not confirm/welcome you to the team?  

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Hello

Just check on Indiegogo  top right  when you click on your name  " my contribution"  and you will see Dead matter (price and the pack you bought)

It is the " confirmation " that you bought it ( the only thing you get for the moment)

Best Regards

Edited by OuTuSorsOuJeTeSors

5 hours ago, OuTuSorsOuJeTeSors said:

Hello

Just check on Indiegogo  top right  when you click on your name  " my contribution"  and you will see Dead matter (price and the pack you bought)

It is the " confirmation " that you bought it ( the only thing you get for the moment)

Best Regards

They backed through Qi, not Indiegogo.