Dead Matter
ATTENTION: Due to issues with the new forum update the custom theme has been disabled. The theme will return when all issues have been resolved.
Crypto

Zombie Tiers

Posted (edited)

Idea/Suggestion -

As the title suggests, having different zombies tiers/difficulties. Some zombies should be slow, sluggish, and in general weak. Other zombies are a mild difficulty, they can jog, and have moderate health, etc. Then the most elite zombies are faster, stronger and smarter than most. These zombies are far and few but pray if you encounter such a monster. 

On the flip side, instead of having direct tiers we could have zombies that specialize in certain things. Some are slow and tanky, others are fast but brittle, etc. 

Edited by Crypto

This is pretty much planned, as zombies "age" they will get slower, ect. What they are wearing will also have an effect. I.e construction zombies wearing ear defenders will have less hearing, soldiers with bulletproof vest would have armour, ect. 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, Amerak said:

This is pretty much planned, as zombies "age" they will get slower, ect. What they are wearing will also have an effect. I.e construction zombies wearing ear defenders will have less hearing, soldiers with bulletproof vest would have armour, ect. 

Can the argument be made to make them "smarter" as they age? I just don't want to see the zombies get easier as they age

yeah a Riot gear zombie or a soldier zombie should be absolute beasts

police officer zombie / fireman zombie should be thereats

and civilian zombie should be easy in 1 vs 1

i like the idea of turning a zombie into a crawler if they are not defeated by a headshot