Welcome to The Dead Matter Community!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NOTICE

Read this first BEFORE  you register!

Sign in to follow this  
STRADIVARIUS

Much love from Romania

15 posts in this topic

Hello, STRADIVARIUS!

We're super excited to have you on board the hype train! We're always looking for new suggestions to make Dead Matter even better, so if you have any ideas, be sure to leave them here: https://playdeadmatter.com/forums/index.php?/forum/14-questions-answers/&do=add

If you have any questions, be sure to leave them in the "Ask Questions" forum and a fellow community member will be more than happy to assist you! If you're interested in getting even more involved with the community, you can always join the official Dead Matter discord chat here: https://discordapp.com/invite/uV2VNSA

We're super happy you're here and we can't wait to hear more from you! :)

Edited by Bluelaade

On 9/16/2017 at 9:23 AM, Mausmaen said:

Holy shit, someone new to the forum who ISN'T from Texas?

Welcome!

Haha, not really new. Registred almost 2 months ago but I didn't make a hello topic. Didn't see too much of a people arround here xD

45 minutes ago, STRADIVARIUS said:

Haha, not really new. Registred almost 2 months ago but I didn't make a hello topic. Didn't see too much of a people arround here xD

Well I made a hello topic about a month ago and nobody responded.

Not that I'm bitter or anything...