Recent content by RandomMishaps

1. RandomMishaps

Is there only one binding?

You'll be given both keys and you give that key to your friend.
  2. RandomMishaps

trucks

Probably not
  3. RandomMishaps

My idea for full release.

This is not an idea for the Devs (although it could be used by the Devs haha)so that's why it's in this channel. I've been playing a lot Destiny 2 and watching some Escape From Tarkov and those 2 games actually gave me an idea for when the modding support came in. I've been working on (been...
  4. RandomMishaps

14 day countdown has started on 3 august!

I did just do a calculation and for me in BST (British Summer Time) it will be on the 20th at 1am but for the guys in Canada (I can't remember which time zone it is for them) it will be the 19th. So I'll be up VERY early on that Thursday to download it and play it all day...
  5. RandomMishaps

Yes I'm sure, I was told by the mods as I read that was confused as well, when the countdown on the site is finished, the Alpha starts. That's the countdown on https://qisoftware.ca/ If you look at the countdown on https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dead-matter#/ it says the countdown finishes...
  6. RandomMishaps

It's the 19th, I was confused at first but the 16 days were the 2 weeks plus the 2 days to for IndieGoGo so it will be the 19th with everything put together.
  7. RandomMishaps

19th will be the day it releases.
  8. RandomMishaps

Whitelist Application from RP server

Not sure on how negative records are kept but the whitelisting will probably be done like other games so just google "how to whitelist people on game server"
  9. RandomMishaps

Shotgun performance and prone position.

Prone is not a thing at the moment, it will be added at a certain point but it is not in the Alpha for the time being.
  10. RandomMishaps

Server setup

Haha no problem, just giving you a heads-up before you get the mods going at you.
  11. RandomMishaps

Is backing worth it? Do any backers regret their decision?

It's been 3 years since I found out about this project and over a year since I backed it, I consider that money used to create this amazing looking game so I'm good.
  12. RandomMishaps

Pick your poison

Same
  13. RandomMishaps

Server setup

But try and keep it to English only please
Top Bottom