Search results

1. Maxine

Can u guys please make it where I don't have to wait to post

Because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You asked a question so here are multiple people giving you answers. And here's a forum staff member also telling you something that no one knew until now.
  2. Maxine

Can u guys please make it where I don't have to wait to post

Nobody is going to convince me to lift these because I am not going to let the forum performance sink when it gets attacked by forum bots. These are on for a damn good reason and it is to protect the forum from spamming forum bots. We clear these bots out every day and it's a good thing the...
  3. Maxine

Screenshots in bug report

BTW just fixed OPs backer status.
  4. Maxine

Doesn't mean feedback won't be given back. Feedback given back will be basically patch updates and us thanking the community. You can also do bug reports here too.(You are required to be a backer here on the forums to view this link btw).
  5. Maxine

It does. It sends the dev team EVERYTHING they need to know. It goes into their ticketing system.
  6. Maxine

Backer Role

I don't know how to teach you how to be a banker. Maybe go to university? You also don't have a backer e-mail attached to your preferences. Please read the link I posted a few posts above you then post again when done.
  7. Maxine

Backer Role

You need to log into qisoftware.ca, log out and log back in.
  8. Maxine

Backer Role

I don't see your backer email in your preferences. https://playdeadmatter.com/forums/index.php?threads/attention-backers.1236/ Can you follow this thread entirely
  9. Maxine

Where are the NDA forums?

Before making a post at least attempt to log into qisoftware BEFORE you make a post(the very minute) so I can include you in a batch update. In other words you should be trying every day logging into qisoftware. I can only do 1-2 updates a day without hurting the forums uptime.
  10. Maxine

Backer Role

That's because it's not "clear" when the roles are given. I can't fix this because Xenforo doesn't like it when the permissions for backer is forced like this so I have to do batch updates.
  11. Maxine

Backer Role

But none of you logged into qisoftware.ca, logged out and back in so the bot didn't pick any of you up.
  12. Maxine

Backer Role

i am a one woman army but everyone here has backer now if they had their backer fields filled and had an order associated with it
  13. Maxine

Backer Role

because im doing it mostly by hand and the bot that was meant to take care of it works about 10% of the time.
  14. Maxine

keys

So you talk to us as stated here. Your next post needs to be in a help and support thread so we can actually help you if you ACTUALLY need help. Otherwise if you're going to continue to shit like OP. Be warned. Next one get's a slap. Locked.
  15. Maxine

You guys dont know what you are doing lol

All policies in both indiegogo and us give you 10 days and 10 days only. We only do refunds beyond this for extreme and extraordinary circumstances. However we have delivered closed alpha so the likely hood of refunds are about 0.1% so again that extraordinary circumstance. We also made this clear.
  16. Maxine

You guys dont know what you are doing lol

This isn’t a venting thread. This is the OP just continuously shitting and having no desire to be in the community other than to shit. Locked.
  17. Maxine

keys

No buy or selling allowed on the forums. no all codes are redeemed on steam and early access is through steam including closed alpha
  18. Maxine

keys

There are people way before you. You all have the same prioritization. You also only got an answer from me yesterday. Also 1 man can only do this and it ain't me. That man has already been notified. They will get to it when they can.
  19. Maxine

Where are the NDA forums?

More like the bot that we had broke and made the problems that we had a lot worse. It sounds like you haven't read any of the announcements or any of the instructions I've laid out for the backers. BTW VPNs are not allowed period. It's in our rules.
Top Bottom