• Attention: We are currently experiencing some issues with our emailing system. This may cause validation emails to not be sent, preventing some users from finishing registration. We apologize for the inconveince that this may cause, and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Ability to look behind you while in a vehicle

Moophan

This is a pretty basic idea but, I have been playing Snow Runner just recently (waiting for Dead Matter :p) and they have a pretty neat system for their 1pp driving. You can look out of the window behind you when you look all the way to the side, leaning out. This could also work in the other direction to look behind through the inside of the car, to say look at the people behind you or through the back window.

Since I have seen some discussion in the DM discord about how no one really thinks mirrors will make it into the game because of their high performance impact. This would help greatly since we are going be in 1pp at all times with the recent decision to drop 3pp support. It would help out people that play single player because having to back a car up from a bad spot is basically impossible in games where you can't drive in 3pp.

Last edited:

Moophan

The lean out of the side of the window looking behind you is what I was talking about more. Your whole head sticks out the window and looks down the side of the vehicle towards the back. Post edited too describe more what I meant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom