Backer Role

fasten

Backer
Logged into/out of the .ca several times, as well as this forum.. with my backer email listed, removed, re-entered.. still no backer role. Would love to post findings/bug 🤷‍♂️

Maxine

Forum Wrangler
Requestin backer role.
I don't see your backer email in your preferences.
Can you follow this thread entirely

Maxine

Forum Wrangler
How do I become a banker
I don't know how to teach you how to be a banker. Maybe go to university?
You also don't have a backer e-mail attached to your preferences. Please read the link I posted a few posts above you then post again when done.

I am still not in a backer role...this is so frustrating as I fulfilled everything over a month ago...under preferences my backer email is entered and I tried to log in and out so many times...I would really appreciate it if someone could assign me the backer role (y)

I am still not in a backer role...this is so frustrating as I fulfilled everything over a month ago...under preferences my backer email is entered and I tried to log in and out so many times...I would really appreciate it if someone could assign me the backer role (y)
Same here please.. I have set my email and logged out and in but I've had to refresh the page to be able to log back in the second time so am unsure if it worked as I also do not have the backer role although Ive only been waiting two days

Top Bottom