Camouflage for guns /Home made ghilie suit

Uncle Ron

Hello,I had this idea in my head for a long time and now i would like to share it.

Camouflage for guns: Will having the possibilty to put leaves/colored paper/tissues with color on your gun to make it a bit more sneaky

Home made ghilie suit: With a special blue print it will be possible to make an home made ghilie suit with colored paper/leaves or paper from journals glue or rope and color for making it.

This will be hard to occupy you will need to change the leaves/paper after every 2 irl days.

That is all i have to say hopefully you like this suggestion and have a great day :D.

6H0ST

This is definitely a necessity. Camouflage is an important tactic in warfare.

I would even expand on this idea and say that you should be able to put leaves/branches on your vehicle to obscure it from view, or on any small structure or tent so that you can blend into the forest.

Uncle Ron

I would even expand on this idea and say that you should be able to put leaves/branches on your vehicle to obscure it from view, or on any small structure or tent so that you can blend into the forest.
great idea really love this one

Maeharaprojekt

Hello,I had this idea in my head for a long time and now i would like to share it.

Camouflage for guns: Will having the possibilty to put leaves/colored paper/tissues with color on your gun to make it a bit more sneaky

Home made ghilie suit: With a special blue print it will be possible to make an home made ghilie suit with colored paper/leaves or paper from journals glue or rope and color for making it.

This will be hard to occupy you will need to change the leaves/paper after every 2 irl days.

That is all i have to say hopefully you like this suggestion and have a great day :D.

These ideas are great!

Canadian Armed Forces vehicles would also carry camouflage screen kits during certain types of field exercise, just as we do in the US.

I imagine they share many of the same habits as my brothers and sisters; park within or next to any suitable foliage when at all possible, deploy the camo screen, and, finally, add any loose foliage into the netting to even further break up the visible, IR, and radar view of the vehicle or shelter.

Uncle Ron

These ideas are great!

Canadian Armed Forces vehicles would also carry camouflage screen kits during certain types of field exercise, just as we do in the US.

I imagine they share many of the same habits as my brothers and sisters; park within or next to any suitable foliage when at all possible, deploy the camo screen, and, finally, add any loose foliage into the netting to even further break up the visible, IR, and radar view of the vehicle or shelter.
Really like this one too

Apocalypse Z-ster

I think that would be really cool! If you are able to get military gear and clothing, I do know that field jackets are really good for the cold and help camouflage a lot and that most helmets have netting or wires you can use to hold foliage to help further with camouflaging.
So maybe you could sit in the cold winter night all camoed up and with the field jacket to keep you warm while watching a small town from a hill or something.

Top Bottom