• Attention: Emails are now functioning properly again! 2 things: 1. If you're awaiting for a e-mail confirmation. You should be able to force it to re-send. 2. E-mail notifications should now send.

Custom Vehicles + Teams

Russian Raccoon

This game looks perfect already, but I think it would be really cool to customize vehicles. For example, you could cut a hole in the roof of your van and mount a machine gun for your friend to shoot from. Or, you could add armor to your vehicle to make it more durable when being shot by enemy players. You could also add spikes to the front of your car to ram into a horde of zombies with! Another thing that I feel that should be added is teams (if it isn't already). TK should be an option for server owners to turn on and off, and same with the number of people on a team. Also, building should be a thing. Not necessarily making a base from scratch, but like adding barricades and door locks to houses so you and your team could store items/live there. Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Azz

Game would rock with a high level of customization but ti might be hard to incorporate as thousands of people have so many different ideas. Character customization is also something I like.

OtakuPanda

Join groups is already i thing and so is add armour plates to some vehicles. Add a mounted gun is unlikely to happen since their not really going for a heavy militaristic style more of a public firearms with a few rare military grade guns. would be interesting to see some basic anti zombie stuff for vehicles

Azz

Also maybe not so many military guns but more things you can make like the picture I saw of a baseball bat and nails. The odd shotgun and typical weapons you would find in farms etc. But this is Canada so guns all over the shop like in the US ;-)

Zom2D2

I'm pretty sure that a passenger will be able to shoot weapons from inside the car. I don't imagine many people will be standing in the back when they could be more secure and sitting while shooting. Then again, I've seen some crazy plays on other games, so I guess it's possible.

Dog

This game looks perfect already, but I think it would be really cool to customize vehicles. For example, you could cut a hole in the roof of your van and mount a machine gun for your friend to shoot from. Or, you could add armor to your vehicle to make it more durable when being shot by enemy players. You could also add spikes to the front of your car to ram into a horde of zombies with! Another thing that I feel that should be added is teams (if it isn't already). TK should be an option for server owners to turn on and off, and same with the number of people on a team. Also, building should be a thing. Not necessarily making a base from scratch, but like adding barricades and door locks to houses so you and your team could store items/live there. Thank you for taking your time to read this!
1. Vehicles have been confirmed to be customizable- to what extent, I am not entirely sure- but I know a mounted machine gun is probably out of the books considering a less military equipment based experience is what the devs seem to be going for.

2. Servers are going to be VERY customizable, I am sure TK is gonna be an option.

3. Building is a thing- there are tiers of window barricades, various security systems, as well as constructable walls for outside of your base. I know a stretch goal was from-scratch modular building, however I am unsure of the progress/implementation plans of that.

Odin

I'm pretty sure that a passenger will be able to shoot weapons from inside the car. I don't imagine many people will be standing in the back when they could be more secure and sitting while shooting. Then again, I've seen some crazy plays on other games, so I guess it's possible.
To be fair, i tend to stand on top of vehicles when i can.

Power move

Top Bottom