Dead Matter - Asia/Australia Community

virence

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place to post such Discord links. I have a team and community that will be hosting a server catered for the ASI/OCE players of Dead Matter. Currently the server is planned to be hosted either in Malaysia or Singapore.

As the game's Closed Alpha has not been launched yet, we are taking the community's feedback as to what type of server they are looking for. We will try to cater to everyone's needs as much as possible if reasonable.

We have an active chat in the day timezone of the ASI/OCE region, so feel free to pop in and say hi to us! Hope to see you there :))

The link is as follows: https://discord.gg/ZdKd4sA

Drazin01

I checked this group out yesterday. It's an asian server so the ping would most likely be too high for me to play. However, incredible owner and staff that answered questions with kindness.

virence

I checked this group out yesterday. It's an asian server so the ping would most likely be too high for me to play. However, incredible owner and staff that answered questions with kindness.
Thanks for your kind words brother, hope you'll find a community that'll cater to your ping as well! Great day ahead :)

Top Bottom