Dead Matter - Forgotten RP Server

Interested in a Dead Matter RP Server?

• yes

• no

• if there's nothing else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zom2D2

Maybe. I might just rent something out for my friend and myself, though -- my playstyle usually doesn't involve a lot of PVP.

That said, it would be fun to make up a character to wander around your RP server. Do we need to be part of the discord to join?

NukSooKow

I would be interested, though I'd hope there would be some kind of vetting in place for members to join. By that, I mean players that have experience with RP servers or the willingness to learn and abide by RP rules. Else it's just the same as any other server really.

Drazin01

I am working on a Discord at this moment. I am quite new to RP, but this is the perfect game for it. I also have 3 other internet friends who will be playing on the server. We are open to suggestions. We wanted to whitelist, however, I am not sure how to do the applications and all the admin. Can we post the Discord. I just want a great atmosphere for all to enjoy Dead Matter. We will start with a 50 person server. If needed I will expand on needs of the server community.

Drazin01

I would be interested, though I'd hope there would be some kind of vetting in place for members to join. By that, I mean players that have experience with RP servers or the willingness to learn and abide by RP rules. Else it's just the same as any other server really.
I would love for the server to be whitelisted. My issue is learning to do the whitelist application in order for vetting to be completed. Myself and the co owner want whitelisting. I'm actually looking for veteran rp players to join in order to make a great community.

AAfromNY

Drazin- thanks for the plug - here is out info...

=== NEW AGE SURVIVORS RP ===
--Dead Matter (voice) RP Server --

* Goal is to become the premier voice RP server in the Dead Matter Community.

* Administrators have vast experience running voice RP servers (H1Z1 JS, Conan Exiles, and more) and are skilled at handling the uniqueness of such a server. We understand the importance of our Administrators being (pro)active insuring that all are following the server rules and are not afraid to hold rule violators accountable (in a fair and mature manner).

* Members will be vetted to ensure that all have the best RP experience possible.

* Established RP community that is willing to help RPers of all skill levels; many of our members have been RPing together for several years and are skilled at not only developing our own story lines but helping others establish theirs as well.

* Join us now and be part of the process of establishing server rules and regulations.

Top Bottom