Dead Matter RP is coming!

Loscham

Got some old salty vets from the good ol' DayZ roleplay scene together. Deadmatterrp.com will be ready for launch when the game goes public!

Loscham

Yeah sorting out the domain name with Invision now. Using the name of the game in the domain shouldn't be a problem, as long as (obviously) we're not going after DeadMatter.com lol. Domain name should be deadmatterrp.com when it's sorted.

Loscham

It'll be deadmatterrp.net. Some company in china has the .com and it's not related to the game from what we can find.

Loscham

It'll either be US or EU. If US, somewhere near Chicago or the midwest. If EU, most likely around Germany. This is for the game server. The website will be US based. If you have ever seen the website for DayZRP or several of the other DayZ roleplay communities, it's based on the same engine. It's not up yet, as we're waiting on Invision (the website host) to lock in the domain I purchased so we can start editing it.

Loscham

Our artists, webmasters, and other staff are already hard at work, in preparation for making DeadMatterRP.net the most immersive, closest to reality, and overall penultimate RP server we can possibly make! There is a LOT of work to be done, and a lot of this (hell, all of it) is being made from scratch, including the coding for the website. Not to mention that my entire staff (as well as myself) does have full-time jobs, or are students.
I told you I'd come to you when I had something to share.
Feast your eyes upon the logo!
dmrp.png

Loscham

Addendum: While work on the website is being conducted, our discord is able to proceed faster, due to the more simplistic nature of that particular beast. We will SOON be accepting people onto the discord on a trial basis, and to kick-start the whitelisting process. Bear in mind, that for us to be the best, we're going to hold the best standards. Link to the discord will be up when we're ready, which shall be soon!

Angroll

"random noise"....Hello!....."random noise"....HELLO?....Is this thing on? Shit...who the fuck is still using short range radio in our days?
Well...doesn´t matter...if anybody´s listening...i´m searching for survivers...just to hard to stand alone in these days after the shit hits the fan.
I know...trust is hard to gain now....but i´m worth it....well....at least i hope i am....

so call me...
Please...

"random noise"

All i´m saying is....RP?....I´m in :)

Loscham

Rules are done; staff responsibilities are done. Discord is functioning properly as far as we have tested. Final preparations to receiving whitelist applicants is underway!

Loscham

The biggest thing we're having to work with right now is the lore; For our community's first lore wipe, we've decided to coincide with the in-game lore, about which we have very little information for the time being.
And, of course, we don't have access to private whitelistable servers yet.

Loscham

Also, the website is on hold, as our new webmaster has informed me that there are better options than what I previously thought available.

Top Bottom