download dead matter

PCkombat

I just learned about game but unfortunately I cant find it yet and if you played before can you share your experinces

Zom2D2

Backer
No. Everyone that aren't streaming partners are under NDA during the closed alpha.
You won't find it because it's closed to downloads until early access if you haven't already backed the game.

Zom2D2

Backer
Where can I get the key for this game?
If you have already backed the game, you would have a key under:

If you haven't, you have to wait until it's available for Early Access.

Zom2D2

Backer
Hello guys. I wanted to know how I can access the "Alpha"?
and also know the release date?

Thank you
The question has already been answered in the post above. If you haven't backed the game already, you will not be able to access the Closed Alpha. It is closed.
The release date is To Be Determined. It is possible that it will be released as "Early Release" in 2021, but that is not guaranteed in any way shape or form.

R.I.P<AF>

The question has already been answered in the post above. If you haven't backed the game already, you will not be able to access the Closed Alpha. It is closed.
The release date is To Be Determined. It is possible that it will be released as "Early Release" in 2021, but that is not guaranteed in any way shape or form.
sorry i didn't read the previous post.

Do they need time? any donation? What do you need?
If I could help you with something?

I love these kinds of games. :cool:.

Zom2D2

Backer
sorry i didn't read the previous post.

Do they need time? any donation? What do you need?
If I could help you with something?

I love these kinds of games. :cool:.
If it were open to donation/backing still, I'd direct you where to go in order to get into it. Right now it's in an early alpha phase, so most people are disappointed that it's not the full game yet. I'd say keep an eye out on YouTube and check back here now and then to see if they will allow more people to get the game. Until then, there isn't much you can do yet.

Zacks

If you have already backed the game, you would have a key under:

If you haven't, you have to wait until it's available for Early Access.
When is the early access? Could you tell me the date? Thank you very much: D

Zom2D2

Backer
which are the steps to get backed the game to recive my key?
Step 1: Go back in time before the Indiegogo was over.
Step 2: Buy through indiegogo or the qisoftware.ca store.
Step 3: Wait.
Step 4: Go to qisoftware.ca and sign in with the email you purchased with.
Step 5: Go to "Orders".
Step 6: There is your key.
Step 7: Wake up.
Step 8: Realize this is all a dream.
Step 9: Time Travel doesn't exist, unless you count going forward, in that case we are time traveling right now. Trippy!
Step 10: Accept the fact that if you haven't already backed, you have to wait until Early Access. Asking a different way will not get you different answer.

deve

another thing, last time I wanted to donate 1000 dollars but there was an error with the allowed amount and I can donate the money

Zom2D2

Backer
another thing, last time I wanted to donate 1000 dollars but there was an error with the allowed amount and I can donate the money
I don't think that they're taking donations at this time, mainly considering the Indiegogo and qisoftware store are no longer taking orders.

Top Bottom