for how long this closed alpha will take...!!

Zom2D2

Backer
I hate to be general, but until they get it to a status that's not pre-alpha. That's usually how it works. Sometime next year, they're planning on having it be in Early Release, but it could be early next year, or late next year -- just depends on how things work out and if they're happy with where it's at.

ANGEL0KSA

Backer
I hate to be general, but until they get it to a status that's not pre-alpha. That's usually how it works. Sometime next year, they're planning on having it be in Early Release, but it could be early next year, or late next year -- just depends on how things work out and if they're happy with where it's at.
yah I see, if the game went to Early Access now, it will blow up bad reviews on steam.
Especially These days Earl Access games on steam has a bad reputation.
but hey ...I trust Canadian, I have been in Canada Vancouver for 2 years, good people work with Faith

Zom2D2

Backer
Yeah. I'm happy with the game so far, but I'm probably easier to please than most. I don't mind a long development time, as long as it doesn't just disappear (and these guys don't seem to be the type to do that).

Top Bottom