Gun suggestion

Kittens5342

A suggestion for guns is that they don't come capable of full-auto immediately if found in a civilian area, maybe have them capable of it sometimes due to illegal gun owners tweaking the guns to make it capable of full auto. But if you are buying a gun from a store, they can't legally sell you it if it can shoot in full auto. The character should be able to tweak the gun to shoot full auto if they have the tools, but unless it's found in a police department, or in a militarised area, it shouldn't be able to shoot fully automatically.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Maeharaprojekt

A suggestion for guns is that they don't come capable of full-auto immediately if found in a civilian area, maybe have them capable of it sometimes due to illegal gun owners tweaking the guns to make it capable of full auto. But if you are buying a gun from a store, they can't legally sell you it if it can shoot in full auto. The character should be able to tweak the gun to shoot full auto if they have the tools, but unless it's found in a police department, or in a militarised area, it shouldn't be able to shoot fully automatically.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I agree that it would be great for us to be able to modify AR-15's, Ruger Mini-14's, civilian-legal AK's and etc. to full-auto or burst fire.

By way of example; a lightning link installed into an appropriate lower-receiver is a quick-and-dirty solution to turn yourself into Cyril Figgis. It is possible to make one with a saw or nibbler, sheet metal, and a pair of pliers. Would it suck? Absolutely. Could it save your life in a pinch? Maybe? Probably not? 😅

Poking around the official site, official vlogs, YT vids, and in deadmatter.info, it seems as if there will be far more break-action, lever-action, bolt-action, and dedicated semi-auto firearms than fully-functional, military weapons.

I am eager to see what we can find and how many different ways we can get flatlined by our emergency kludges.

Zhenja1

There should be a kit, whether its modifying the bolt and sear or getting redneck fullauto with a bump stock or some trigger upgrade like a hellfire trigger.
On a side note, I don't know much about what guns are in canadians markets, but I do know they have/had access to some of the newer chinese black rifles from norinco and it would be a neat feature to include some for unique weapons, or just weapons that happen to be prevalent with canadian gun owners.

type2error

It would be cool to see dynamic normal/texture maps that show wear on the weapons too. Sort of a weapon condition system from completely rusted to squeaky clean and polished.

Top Bottom