• Attention: Emails are now functioning properly again! 2 things: 1. If you're awaiting for a e-mail confirmation. You should be able to force it to re-send. 2. E-mail notifications should now send.

How advanced do you guys think the modding community will be?

Zom2D2

Hahahaha
I'm pretty sure they'll be limited only by imagination. Most will probably be simple stuff, like skins or weapons or something. I don't know if they'll go to the same lengths as Skyrim or fallout mods, but maybe...

Who's for integrating dragonshouts for survivors? Anyone? Just me? Well...fine...

Bourgmestre

I'm sure we will have some custom player model from valve game since it come on steam.
Maybe from other zombie game aswell ? (FRANCK WEEEEEEEST)
Maybe some special infected like witch/boomer/hunter/ect ?

Would love to see some romero Z mod that slow down zombies but double up their number (and one-bite infection)

JohnH2005

Well, if I am not mistaken it is being made on UE4 right? That means that anyone that can make mods for other UE4 games should be able to make mods for this one pretty easy. I am going to go with HUGE potential with modding.

Dog

Well, if I am not mistaken it is being made on UE4 right? That means that anyone that can make mods for other UE4 games should be able to make mods for this one pretty easy. I am going to go with HUGE potential with modding.
Modding is necessary for a long, healthy community in a game- and considering the dev's are mainly ex-modders, I think it's safe to say that modding is gonna be a core tenet- I am super excited.

Top Bottom