In game speakers

U know in game speakers so I can put them all over a town and tell people they smell bad while they pass through jk or for someone serious notifying their friends in a big base that there are enimes sneaking in or maybe putting them around town so zombies just here Rick rolls or something and get distracted by all he speakers so people can easily sneak around or placing them near enimes base so Zombies will attack them

TangoDown

Backer
Noise = zombies seems a bit counterintuitive. But there are radios that will go on your tool belt. So here's my Take on a system that might be

I believe there will be a Radio that goes on your tool belt. With that in mind.

Some sort of Device you can build to broadcast a short single that would reach maybe 15/30 yards past your property (this would maybe dynamic to the size of your property)

It could be broadcasted on an "Emergency Channel" which would be the default for every radio"

On the radio itself (when you are holding it in your hand) would have an indicator light that would light up when you are in range of a emergency broadcast.

Other options would be to make the broadcasting device allow you to select a Frequency. However, you are now going to have to have some sort of signage to let people near your broadcasting location know what frequency to tune into.

Simeon

Noise = zombies seems a bit counterintuitive. But there are radios that will go on your tool belt. So here's my Take on a system that might be

I believe there will be a Radio that goes on your tool belt. With that in mind.

Some sort of Device you can build to broadcast a short single that would reach maybe 15/30 yards past your property (this would maybe dynamic to the size of your property)

It could be broadcasted on an "Emergency Channel" which would be the default for every radio"

On the radio itself (when you are holding it in your hand) would have an indicator light that would light up when you are in range of a emergency broadcast.

Other options would be to make the broadcasting device allow you to select a Frequency. However, you are now going to have to have some sort of signage to let people near your broadcasting location know what frequency to tune into.
Idk I like the idea of speakers attracting zombies, it could be done strategically

Top Bottom