Loot and movement animations

SLADJANDROO

Please add better loot and parour animations
Game will look much more immersive with those!

I played a lot of survival open world games whether all games have a common flaw, animations are desperate or not at all. Animations like building, putting things on the ground, parkour and a lot of similar little essential elements are necessary in a game like zombie survival. in doing so I would like to add the possibility as a weapon of stuck and animations for healing say as in the title "Far Cry 2" it is a good example of reality and reality in a world surrounded by dangers.
Sorry for my bad English and I hope this will be game we was wait for long time!

Last edited:

BREZ

Please add better loot and parour animations
Game will look much more immersive with those!

I played a lot of survival open world games whether all games have a common flaw, animations are desperate or not at all. Animations like building, putting things on the ground, parkour and a lot of similar little essential elements are necessary in a game like zombie survival. in doing so I would like to add the possibility as a weapon of stuck and animations for healing say as in the title "Far Cry 2" it is a good example of reality and reality in a world surrounded by dangers.
Sorry for my bad English and I hope this will be game we was wait for long time!
'Better Loot'... Are you talking about a larger variety of items to loot? Take weapons, for instance, a shotgun comes in a few flavors. Just to name a few...

Weapon:

28 gauge
20 gauge
12 gauge
10 gauge

Ammo:

Bird -Target shooting
Buck-Defense
Slug-Hunting

No matter the color or design, the shotgun weapon will retain its core ability and the ammo changes the game. With that being stated, food is food and drink is drink no matter what color or label you make it. Is a carrot more satisfying or nutritious than a bag of chips? The weight of realism does not always play out in video games because some graphic engines are better than others at doing similar tasks. A console game will always outperform a PC in visual graphics, for instance.

Deusdeve

yoI believe that in the animation of opening doors or closing them you should put your hands up when you open the door as this will make it look more detailed and realistic

Top Bottom