Map question

JohnH2005

Backer
There is a map in backer land. There is no map in game yet, and while there is a GPS unit it is not functional as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Zom2D2

Backer
blah. I'm editing this post too, because I didn't realize where this was.

Last edited:

JohnH2005

Backer
Well, that depends... If you understand how co-ordinates work, then, yes. But most people don't. And they are funky the way they set them up in this game too. But, meh, whatever.

Zom2D2

Backer
Well, that depends... If you understand how co-ordinates work, then, yes. But most people don't. And they are funky the way they set them up in this game too. But, meh, whatever.
They are, is just x y z, but for the sake of the gps, it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

xXBamBamXx

Backer
It would be really great to have a working map in game, or atleast the signs needs to updated and corrected so players can follow them..
I didnt find my last claimed house, it's really frustrating, and I've been around the map, but still havent found and gps (if its even in yet that is) but a map would be great to have, and would bring the enjoyment up in my opinion.. On foot, it's realle easy to run around in circles 🤦 And not to mention in the outskirts of the towns...

Zom2D2

Backer
It would be really great to have a working map in game, or atleast the signs needs to updated and corrected so players can follow them..
I didnt find my last claimed house, it's really frustrating, and I've been around the map, but still havent found and gps (if its even in yet that is) but a map would be great to have, and would bring the enjoyment up in my opinion.. On foot, it's realle easy to run around in circles 🤦 And not to mention in the outskirts of the towns...
Not saying a map is bad, a map is very nice. Getting lost and finding your way, though, is also very very nice. I don't think that the map is a huge focus right now.

I've edited this post a few times now. Ugh. I'm sorry. :(

Last edited:

xXBamBamXx

Backer
Not saying a map is bad, a map is very nice. Getting lost and finding your way, though, is also very very nice. I don't think that the map is a huge focus right now.

I've edited this post a few times now. Ugh. I'm sorry. :(
We all have different opinions, thatjust how it is👌
There are alot of different ways to do this, even if its like a map you cant put into your belt slots, like you could read out you're surroundings, and figure out where you are on the map, that's not a hard thing to implement..
And it should be a focus point for the devs, because we dont have the full map size yet, so when the game is all set and done you will need a map to find you're way around.. I guess it would be alot easier than to implement a GPS or something, and maybe gives the game some realistic feel to it..
But you're right, getting lost etc is all great, but that wasn't what i ment in my last post though 😊

No worries, my English arent that great either! if it wasn't for the girl I'm chatting with overseas, i would been lost right about now😄

Top Bottom