Mod Ideas

I am curious what peoples mod ideas are. I have already been confirmed that there will be mod support in the future by the devs and it shows on the indiegogo. Some ideas that have been ran across already are aliens, a hardcore mod, and of course just mods that add new items and guns! Try to be specific with your idea. Who knows maybe in the future this post could be used to make new mods!

Some form of parkour (climbing and shimmying for example, not sure what in game movement is like yet) and new maps. Always a fan of new guns too.
RPG levelling like in project zomboid would be pretty cool too.

Last edited:
I am curious what peoples mod ideas are. I have already been confirmed that there will be mod support in the future by the devs and it shows on the indiegogo. Some ideas that have been ran across already are aliens, a hardcore mod, and of course just mods that add new items and guns! Try to be specific with your idea. Who knows maybe in the future this post could be used to make new mods!
Left 4 Dead mod would be cool or maybe just skins from characters

Dead Matter, except theres no dead matter
LOL. The point is not to BECOME Dead Matter ;) Seriously, I'm a huge fan of games like The Long Dark, but DM offers so much more and if someone wants a full-on survival experience, I'm sure a game mod can do that for them :)

BERZIN

I have SO MANY MOD IDEAS!

I'm huge into creating mods for bethesda games, Stalker, Mount & Blade, etc. I don't have very much UE4 experience so that will take me a while to get up to speed with.

Firstly, I've been very inspired by Escape from Tarkov recently, so creating mods based around the gameplay/assets of tarkov will be really fun for me. For example I would love to have Tarkovs armor, health and ballistics system. The way meds, armor and bullet penetration of armor works in that game is really cool to me.

Second, I actually live right near the area that the game takes place so I'd love to create mods that add characters, places and quests that come from real life places and people I've met in the Calgary/Canmore area.

I like creating my own 3D models and textures so I would also be adding lots of items, weapons and clothes that would fit the gameworld well. Like an example of that would be adding Calgary Flames Hockey jerseys to my own servers zombie clothes spawn lists.

Think 1st we must see what really come to the Game, where are the possibilities to expand the Game.
Will be nice to see good Mod´s related to NPC!
for the lazy People,
catch them hold them like a slave
Let them work for you,
take care of them or they try to kill you.
This is the good, when Games have good Mod Support you have infinite possibilities.

Are we discussing potential mods without even playing?
Let's see how it's going first, the strengths and weaknesses.
We all assume we know how this game works.
Sure, we've played dayz, H1 and heaps of other clones.
However, none have really had dangerous zombies.
Yes some modded dayz servers with heaps of Zs make you think twice about shooting.
Not really for me though, u just keep running and you'll survive.
Same as H1, yes sometimes had to bail, too many Zs.
However, none of us have played this game, we need to wait n see all the good, bad n ugly.
1st person only, check. Adds to difficulty. I like it, I hope the zombies are or can be truly brutal in it.
Lots of content, easy to obtain good stuff, especially after playing for many hours/ days.
Not too hard to keep a vehicle, if they're hard to get, make it easy to keep.
Fortifications are a good start but I hope lots of crafting maybe even base building comes later.
Adds immersion.

I just can't wait to see, is this the one? The Neo, god I hope so.

Top Bottom