Purchase Curiosity

Morshak

Hello, I purchased the game a long time a go when the website was different (I think it was on the QI website, was a while ago so can't remember) but I never received any email confirmation with my purchase or anything so I just assumed that I would be sent the game code upon alpha release. I'm pretty sure before I could access some purchase details on the website before? But now with the website change I can't access it at all, just wanted to confirm that I will still receive my copy. Thanks.

HavocHank

Community Representative
Hello, I purchased the game a long time a go when the website was different (I think it was on the QI website, was a while ago so can't remember) but I never received any email confirmation with my purchase or anything so I just assumed that I would be sent the game code upon alpha release. I'm pretty sure before I could access some purchase details on the website before? But now with the website change I can't access it at all, just wanted to confirm that I will still receive my copy. Thanks.
Just to make sure, this is the website you're trying to check on, right? https://qisoftware.ca/store

Morshak

Ahh yes sorry, my bad. I can see my purchase there now, got a bit mixed up with the website change and stuff. Thank you, any idea on when the alpha may be arriving? Been looking forward to this for a long time now

HavocHank

Community Representative
Ahh yes sorry, my bad. I can see my purchase there now, got a bit mixed up with the website change and stuff. Thank you, any idea on when the alpha may be arriving? Been looking forward to this for a long time now
No worries. And the last estimate for the release is for this March. Later this month there will be a roadmap announcement as well that lays out plans moving towards the release.

Box of Demons

Dam.JPG

Yes just checked, i have backed it twice, any way to get a refund on the most recent backer one as I have the one above as well.

Top Bottom