Quest Suggestion - Maple Syrup King

A player / Players should be able to find Equipment/Spigots/Pails and have to Tap 50 Maple Trees. Collect the Sap / Then be able to boil it down at their base / Turn it into maple syrup and then sell it at traders or use it for food.

https://www.amazon.ca/Maple-Syrup-Tapping-Filter-Instructions/dp/B00B5579E4
"Hi! My name is Tyler Vernon! While I had several, ginormous space fortresses built to protect our planet from aliens looking for easy pickings, I earned my first megacredit by selling maple syrup to the Glatun, our friendly, fiscally-motivated benefactors!" - portion of a tri-v advert by LFD Corporation

The real question is how much money am I going to make selling Pancakes right next to him? Start myself a little business "Methods Flap Jacks".......

Zom2D2

Backer
"SaltyMcBlasty Syrup: it's just a name, don't be gross."
"Methodical FlapJacks: There's a method to his madness...and it's part of your breakfast!"

"Hi! My name is Tyler Vernon! While I had several, ginormous space fortresses built to protect our planet from aliens looking for easy pickings, I earned my first megacredit by selling maple syrup to the Glatun, our friendly, fiscally-motivated benefactors!" - portion of a tri-v advert by LFD Corporation
I see that you are also a man of great culture.

Top Bottom