Screenshots in bug report

Zom2D2

Backer
Just so long as you put that information in the report in the help section (until you get backer status), and you don't post it publicly here, you probably could, but if you include the steps on what happened to make it happen, they probably won't need the screenshot.

Gibbytoo

Backer
Just so long as you put that information in the report in the help section (until you get backer status), and you don't post it publicly here, you probably could, but if you include the steps on what happened to make it happen, they probably won't need the screenshot.
agreed in most types of bug reporting but there are the visual bugs that a screenshot will show better than someone trying to explain it.

Amerak

Senior Moderator
The best way to report bugs, ect is via the in-game Feedback button. This sends additional information like world POS, System specs, etc. However, off the top of my head can't remember if it sends a snapshot too.

Zom2D2

Backer
The best way to report bugs, ect is via the in-game Feedback button. This sends additional information like world POS, System specs, etc. However, off the top of my head can't remember if it sends a snapshot too.
I don't know if it does. The only issue with the in game is that you have to have discord.

Zom2D2

Backer
It does. It sends the dev team EVERYTHING they need to know. It goes into their ticketing system.
Yeah. I thought it was broken at first, but then I figured out that I had to fill everything out. The only reason I say a problem is some people still don't use discord.

Maxine

Forum Wrangler
Yeah. I thought it was broken at first, but then I figured out that I had to fill everything out. The only reason I say a problem is some people still don't use discord.
Doesn't mean feedback won't be given back. Feedback given back will be basically patch updates and us thanking the community. You can also do bug reports here too.(You are required to be a backer here on the forums to view this link btw).

Zom2D2

Backer
Doesn't mean feedback won't be given back. Feedback given back will be basically patch updates and us thanking the community. You can also do bug reports here too.(You are required to be a backer here on the forums to view this link btw).
Yes, exactly, which is why I'm glad there's a specific place here too...a friend of mine who is a backer (and myself as well) initially thought the in game reporting wasn't working because we didn't fill the discord name at all. Once we did that, it worked fine.

I'm really glad there are multiple avenues of reporting bugs and such. :)

Top Bottom