So is the Store going to open back up?

PoIsOnMaN

So when I first made a account here the store was open with packages available as far as I could see.

I didn't pull the trigger immediately, I was at work and had other things on my mind and just figured I would do it when I got home.

I haven't seen anything available in the store since.

Just wondering...

Thanks.

Last edited:

Zom2D2

Backer
So when I first made a account here the store was open with packages available as far as I could see.

I didn't pull the trigger immediately, I was at work and had other things on my mind and just figured I would do it when I got home.

I haven't seen anything available in the store since.

Just wondering...

Thanks.
From what I understand on the other posts, it's not going to open up for a bit. I think they said it was going to open again before closed alpha was done, but I don't know for sure if that will actually happen.

I hate to say it, but you've got to have the worst timing ever if you went to work, and then came back and all was closed. Someone might share an extra key, maybe? There's no buying or selling, but there are some pretty generous people who have some extras they had in their package.

Lyca

Sadly the backing is closed atm, we anticipated to get more backers when the CA started but sadly it is not an option. You might need to wait till early access now next year. :(

SinQ

How do i download the game? i have the keys i bought but cannot find where to download it..what the fuck?

Zom2D2

Backer
No need to curse.
They're steam keys.

Activating a Product on Steam
How do I register a CD Key to activate a product on Steam?
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
  1. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
  2. Click the Games Menu.
  3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Nic4124

Hey guys
Thats so saad the store will not open up again. A Friend of mine wanna play the game also but was to late to bake. So i ll friendly ask someone who has a key left for my mate. :)
Greetings from Switzerland

Top Bottom