The NDA

DATKOS

Hey everyone I've been wondering this for weeks now and looking for some feedback. If I stream the game on discord to my friends to show them the game would this be considering breaking the NDA it wouldnt be to an audience and discord cant save it so I'm just wondering how that would work. Thanks!!

Xenia87

Hey everyone I've been wondering this for weeks now and looking for some feedback. If I stream the game on discord to my friends to show them the game would this be considering breaking the NDA it wouldnt be to an audience and discord cant save it so I'm just wondering how that would work. Thanks!!
NDA means no streaming..nothing no one can know... your not allowed to even Share screenshots. if caught=ban likely and your key revoked.

Zom2D2

Backer
Yes. It would be breaking the NDA.

For your reference: I posted a link to a dev team member's (disseminate/Kyle) screencap of the full NDA text in this thread, here: https://playdeadmatter.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-is-the-full-text-of-the-nda.1494/

This is what we must agree to in order to launch the game.

Ok thanks! Sadly I had to miss the release because of work damn responsibilities
If you are interesting in backing development of Dead Matter, and participating in the closed-alpha testing phase, you will be able to do so for some time to come. 👍

Admittedly, you'll have to wait for QI Software to finish unfarking their store page. They're working to get that resolved as soon as they can, but they almost certainly need to consult with their hosting provider and Xsolla, the payments processor, so it may be hours away yet.

DATKOS

If you are interesting in backing development of Dead Matter, and participating in the closed-alpha testing phase, you will be able to do so for some time to come. 👍

Admittedly, you'll have to wait for QI Software to finish unfarking their store page. They're working to get that resolved as soon as they can, but they almost certainly need to consult with their hosting provider and Xsolla, the payments processor, so it may be hours away yet.
I backed it about 2 months ago I heard on the discord there was some problems. I hope it does get resolved soon it's been a long wait for them and us, cant wait to play!

Top Bottom