Tracking feature

Threvan

Players can leave tracks on grass when you step on it, cool feature for tracking.
but I was thinking about the trash we leave.
Like a soda can, water bottle, can of beans and stuff like that when consumed, you just 'smash' (so you can see it was eaten, and not a fresh new can of soda laying somewhere)
And throw the trash out and that is a trash trail, possible to track down someone.
That should be original, new and interesting feature to pay attention on.
Thank you for your work, keep it up.

Last edited:

Maeharaprojekt

Players can leave tracks on grass when you step on it, cool feature for tracking.
but I was thinking about the trash we leave.
Like a soda can, water bottle, can of beans and stuff like that when consumed, you just 'smash' (so you can see it was eaten, and not a fresh new can of soda laying somewhere)
And throw out and that is a trash trail, possible to track down someone.
That should be original, new and interesting feature to pay attention on.
Thank you for your work, keep it up.
-Felipe Machado
I say this knowing that 1) it's gross and 2) the devs will probably never implement it because it is gross -

If a player becomes violently nauseous and leaves their sick on the ground, that might be another telltale to track them by. It would certainly make hiding more difficult if animals and zeds smell your puke.

Threvan

I say this knowing that 1) it's gross and 2) the devs will probably never implement it because it is gross -

If a player becomes violently nauseous and leaves their sick on the ground, that might be another telltale to track them by. It would certainly make hiding more difficult if animals and zeds smell your puke.
Leaving a empty soda can on the ground after drinking from it is gross? Oo
I don't get it

Zom2D2

Maeharaprojekt said this:

I think that you read it wrong, because it makes sense. Let me re-word it, though, so maybe it'll make sense to you:
Maeharaprojekt (reworded) said:
Even though I know that this will be gross and the devs will probably not do it, a player could also become sick to their stomach and puke on the ground. It would make hiding difficult, because zombies and animals might smell said puke.
So if you have a stomachache and then vomit, it'd be something else that could be easy to track, because the smell of vomit usually doesn't just disappear easily. I'd also venture a guess to say that just like excrement, you could probably tell a lot from the properties of said vomit. I agree, though, that it's gross and probably not something the devs would look into.

Threvan

Maeharaprojekt said this:

I think that you read it wrong, because it makes sense. Let me re-word it, though, so maybe it'll make sense to you:

So if you have a stomachache and then vomit, it'd be something else that could be easy to track, because the smell of vomit usually doesn't just disappear easily. I'd also venture a guess to say that just like excrement, you could probably tell a lot from the properties of said vomit. I agree, though, that it's gross and probably not something the devs would look into.
But I didn't say vomit or poop 😆
I meant trash like soda cans! Tracking smashed cans, since you eat and drink and throw the trash away. That is what I've meant! No gross stuff geez

Zom2D2

But I didn't say vomit or poop 😆
I meant trash like soda cans! Tracking smashed cans, since you eat and drink and throw the trash away. That is what I've meant! No gross stuff geez
*lol*
I know, Maeharaprojekt was just making an addition to your idea, and said that he knew it was gross, but would be trackable. Nobody said you meant anything gross. :D

We all know what you meant, no worries!

Threvan

*lol*
I know, Maeharaprojekt was just making an addition to your idea, and said that he knew it was gross, but would be trackable. Nobody said you meant anything gross. :D

We all know what you meant, no worries!
It's ok!
But would be cool to enter a building with fresh cans laying around and figure out someone was just there before you do.

Top Bottom