What do I need to do to get this game today?

Zom2D2

Backer
You can't get this game today.
It's been very clear everywhere that it's been posted.
There is a countdown to when they are going to roll out the codes for people who have purchased.
You need to purchase a package either through indiegogo or the qi store. It'd be better to go through the qistore now, because you have to register there anyway.

Once you're registered, purchase the one you want...

...and then wait...

...until the countdown is over. Once that's done, you'll get your key, and where you need to get the game from.

Also, I don't think the majority of you guys realize that when you sign up for this closed alpha, that you're also agreeing to an NDA. That's important to remember as well!

Tomkat

Been playing Dayz since pre-alpha. Been waiting for something similar and am so ready to move on. No matter how broken this might be right now, still has to be better than Dayz after full release.

Zom2D2

Backer
Been playing Dayz since pre-alpha. Been waiting for something similar and am so ready to move on. No matter how broken this might be right now, still has to be better than Dayz after full release.
I hear you. We're in the end stage of the wait for this game. Sadly, you will not actually get the game today.

Tyler

Backer
Expansions been fun

yeah the controls are so wack
DayZ gave me an existential crisis after so many bullshit car crashes because the server dropped my connection or an invisible object lay in the road. I had to stop and ask myself if I was really okay with how I was spending my life.

It may be true that "time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time", but jogging from town to town looking for car parts and not seeing any other humans until getting shot in the back by someone I still did not see was a joyless experience for me.

bryndal36

I much prefered the arma 2 mod for DayZ than the standalone. Less issues and once they fixed that graphical glitch it was awesome. And bikes, I loved being able to get around on a bycicle. That was not only a lot of fun, it was also a lot more stealthy as ppl couldn't hear you as much.

Top Bottom