Where to get your backer key?

Azz

you need an account on qisoftware.ca but this is so flaky its crashes or gets taken down every few hours. Try again Monday and maybe they have added more keys to peoples account. Then again going by this debacle probably not.

Hardcoded

Backer
Ok seriously, how many different websites do we have to go through? indegogo, deadmatter, qisoftware, and eventually steam? I just found out minutes ago about the alpha, and I backed over 2yrs ago, didn't get an e-mail notification, was kinda expecting something since the last update posted was #22 back in June.

Grumpy

You get your key from qisoftware.ca. Make an account, log into store, go to orders and if you are lucky enough to get that far you may be one of the lucky ones to have a key.

Ok seriously, how many different websites do we have to go through? indegogo, deadmatter, qisoftware, and eventually steam? I just found out minutes ago about the alpha, and I backed over 2yrs ago, didn't get an e-mail notification, was kinda expecting something since the last update posted was #22 back in June.
Backed it in August 2017, and still cant even get a code. Dont feel too bad. I was thinking they would have updated us a little more.

Hardcoded

Backer
Not upset about the key, I'll get one when I get one, I'm just perplexed at the whole process and lack of any notification, makes you wonder how many other people that backed, and don't camp the forums or discord are gonna react when they finally stumble across this. I was kinda expecting another indiegogo email titled update #23 or somthing, explaining the process with a date.

I backed in July 2017 and I don't have my keys, backers tag hear or on discord. I backed Hell Let Loose Oct, 2017 and they had no issue with getting keys for the closed alpha.

Huffinstuff

Not upset about the key, I'll get one when I get one, I'm just perplexed at the whole process and lack of any notification, makes you wonder how many other people that backed, and don't camp the forums or discord are gonna react when they finally stumble across this. I was kinda expecting another indiegogo email titled update #23 or somthing, explaining the process with a date.
I feel you on this. I was an early KS supporter. I'm not having a fit, but if notice was ever sent me about the store account requirement I never saw it, and now I have no reason to expect my keys until I can at least access the site. Oh well, I appreciate hearing from another gamer in the same boat and remaining calm.

Hardcoded

Backer
I feel you on this. I was an early KS supporter. I'm not having a fit, but if notice was ever sent me about the store account requirement I never saw it, and now I have no reason to expect my keys until I can at least access the site. Oh well, I appreciate hearing from another gamer in the same boat and remaining calm.
Yeah, some people are losing their minds, yeah it sucks but it will happen eventually, lol

Casclub

I backed the game in March 2019 on Indiedodo
But have no idea where to look to get my key.
Any help guys?
the personal information you gave them to register in any website that is the only way you are gonna receive something, for example you gave them an email then you should check there, no matter which website, I am not sure but make sense for me.

EviLivE669

Word! Early KS supporter as well and last time I had any news on what's going on was the 24th of Aug. just before hurricane Laura Slammed our asses!!! FFW to today when I Finally get my PC up and running in another state and I have yet to hear anything from KS or QI about my keys. Apparently quite a few of us missed our closed Alfas and have until the end of the year to claim our keys? Whatever the case may be, I'm not trippin'. I still want a polished game that I backed for an amount that I can't even remember. Not because I have $$$ to fling about because I MosDef DO NOT!!! I don't remember how much because I know that it was $$$ Well Spent on a campaign that I still have faith & excitement in. Just wish Someone from the team would reach out and give me a warm fuzzy embrace with a slight pat on the ass & tell me, "Don't fret, little bear. You'll be mercin' Z's in no time!"

Lyca

Every backer's keys are in their QI account. Just go to "orders" and get your keys there. ;)

Top Bottom