Whitelisted RP Servers

Zarrotox

Watching the QnA Ft. Klean and hearing their discussion on servers gave me an idea; Whitelisted RP Servers as the Title says. Similar to things like any RP server, Altis life, GTA RP Red Dead RP, etc. with that overall uniform set of rules. I feel like this kind of environment just screams RP Server

I am running a voice rp server for those 18 and older. Check it out.

Last edited:

AAfromNY

Backer
Anyone interested in a Voice RP server let me know through an IM as direct recruitment is not allowed on these forums

Thanks in advance

They need to roll out this forum already.
Peace, fellow survivor! The devs have been working their tukuss'es off to get this very early build to a state they feel comfortable with for closed-alpha release. The necessary backer role scripting is not forgotten but it's not anywhere near as critical.

We are just as eager as you. We would all like to see the recruiting and lfg subforum go live, but please be patient. Closed-alpha launch is the main goal. Don't distract them with a side quest.

Zom2D2

Backer
Peace, fellow survivor! The devs have been working their tukuss'es off to get this very early build to a state they feel comfortable with for closed-alpha release. The necessary backer role scripting is not forgotten but it's not anywhere near as critical.

We are just as eager as you. We would all like to see the recruiting and lfg subforum go live, but please be patient. Closed-alpha launch is the main goal. Don't distract them with a side quest.
I just wanted to add that while I understand that everyone wants to hit the ground running, this is still just a closed alpha! The game won't be completely open to the public for a while, so there will be LOADS of time for recruitment into clans, factions, and RP. The forum is there, in a few days all the backers will see it. If they open it up to everyone right now, it'll be hard to explain an NDA to people who are joining in on outside servers that QI has no control over.

Top Bottom